The LEAP Review Copy Program offers program participants the opportunity to receive and review a review copy of LEAP: The Case for The Country of Earth prior to its publication on Earth Day, April 22, 2019. The program will be available for sign-up as long as funds last and/or until midnight of March 21, 2019 (Hawaii Time).
Review copies of LEAP will be make available to participants of the program beginning in the Fall of 2018, and will be sent out to newly registered program participants approximately every two weeks throughout the course of the program once shipping begins in either November or December 2018.
In return for receiving a free review copy of LEAP, participants in the program agree to:
- Complete reading (or listening to) their FREE review copy of LEAP by no later than April 21, 2019.
- Purchase a (formally published, non-review) copy of LEAP on Amazon prior to or else on the day of publication: Earth Day, April 22, 2019.
- Provide an honest review of LEAP on the day it is formally published—on Earth Day, April 22, 2019. And finally, to
- Stay in touch with us through the course of the program.
In addition, participants are encouraged to share their interest both in LEAP and in this review copy program with their friends, colleagues and co-workers, family, and in social media.
The program will continue to be available through March 21, or until we are unable to continue offering it due to a lack of sufficient funds. To help us continue to make this program available to other citizens of our planet, each participant in the program will be asked to make a voluntary donation of $6-18* to offset the costs for printing, shipping and/or handling of theirs, and others’, review copies. Those who make donations will have their review copy signed by the author.
* Our costs for the program run about $9 per copy for paperback and $3 per copy for digital audio or print versions, and we are asking you to make a donation up to double the costs for your copy. Any funds that may be left over at the end of the program will be donated 100% to the newly forming Country of Earth Project, a social benefit organization committed to catalyzing our civilization in establishing a country for all of us: The Country of Earth.